01 May Health Benefits of Salmon and Indian Salmon (Rawas)
Salmon and Indian Salmon (Rawas) are not only tasty but have considerable health benefits; whether baked, broiled, seared or grilled, research has shown that these fish are among the most heart-healthy of dishes. The Seafood & Meat Co. breaks down why they are credited with being some of the healthiest dishes on the planet.
1. Whole Body Wellness: Containing more than a day’s worth of vitamin D in just one serving, Salmon & Rawas helps maintain optimal health in a variety of ways.
2. Bones & Joints: Researchers recently found that regular omega-3 consumption can help keep osteoporosis at bay. Studies have shown that individuals with higher levels of omega-3 fatty acids in their blood experienced fewer hip fractures and had stronger bones.
3. Brain Health: Omega-3 rich foods are shown to improve brain functions, including memory. Additionally, the vitamin A, vitamin D and selenium in salmon protect the nervous system from age-related damage and can even act as an antidepressant.
4. Heart Health: Studies show that regularly eating Salmon & Rawas can help reduce systemic inflammation and the risk of developing atherosclerosis, hypertension and stroke.
5. Healthy Skin: Because of their exceptional levels of omega-3 fats, consuming Rawas & Salmon may help provide glowing and suppler skin. Research has found that consuming these fish can also greatly reduce the effects of free radical damage that causes aging.
6. Anti-Cancer: Omega-3 fatty acids can have a profound effect on not only preventing cancer, but also literally killing tumors.
7. Weight Control: Consuming Rawas and Salmon frequently can help you lose weight and keep it off by regulating the hormones that control appetite and make you feel full. In addition, your metabolic rate increases more after eating these protein-rich foods.
8. Children’s Brain Health: Studies show that eating Rawas & Salmon while pregnant and nursing can boost learning capability and academic performance in children.
For more details on health benefits of Rawas & Salmon, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 022-24934242.