01 Jun How To Cook Meat Like A Pro!
Posted at 10:23h in Chicken, Meat, Meat Doctor, Protein 0 Comments
A lot of people shy away from cooking meat because they think it is difficult and tricky. We’re here to tell you it isn’t! The truth is, cooking meat can be extremely enjoyable and leads to yummy results. TSMC shares some of our favourite tips to help you cook like a pro!
- Try the mise en place technique so you don’t miss a step or forget an ingredient; set out all of your ingredients (measured and chopped) in bowls before you start cooking.
- Don’t cut into your meat to determine if it’s done (you’ll lose the juices!) — refer to this handy test below instead, to know.
- Take your meat off the heat a few seconds before it’s done to your satisfaction. This is because it cooks a bit more when resting.
- Enjoy deliciously juicy chicken every time by brining it before you cook it.
- Cook your bacon in the oven. This is the easiest way to make bacon crispy without burning it. Bake it at 400 degrees for 15–20 minutes, turning over the pieces a few times so they cook evenly. Pull out the bacon right before it is completely done.
- Freeze meat to make it easier to slice for stir-fries and stews.
- To get a perfect sear on meat, pat dry it first, then use a hot pan over high heat, and don’t crowd the pan.
We hope these tips help you. Get to the kitchen, try these tips out and share your results with us!
For more information, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 022-24934242.